Here is a mini yoga master list on yoga for curing anxiety and depression. I’m not a therapist but I know yoga can help alleviate anxiety and depression symptoms. I hope this can help at least one person. Whatever you may be going through, remember that it’s only temporary and things will get better soon. Remember to be sunny☀
- Yoga For the Winter Blues- Yoga For Depression
- Stress Release Yoga | Mellow Out Anxiety
- Yoga for Anxiety- Stress Management - Relief Flow (60 Min.)
- Guided Meditation for Anxiety and Obsessive Thoughts
- Move & Groove Vinyasa Flow Yoga W/ Music (25 minutes)
- Yoga For Stress, Anxiety, and Depression
- Easy Stress Relief Yoga
- Yoga to Make You Happy, Relaxing Beginners Routine for Stress & Depression
- Emotional Detox Yoga Sequence
- Yoga to Make you Happy
- Yoga for Stress & Anxiety
- YIN Yoga for Cramps, Anxiety, and Insomnia
- Chopra Guided Meditations
- Fragrant Heart Guided Meditations for Healing
- Meditation for Depression
- Depression Lifting
Music to Relax To: Most of these are soothing sounds that can last up to 10 hours! Lay down and take a few deep breaths while listening to these soothing sounds.
- Vital Energy
- Soft Piano
- 3 Hours of Ocean, Flute, and Piano
- Tibetan Healing Sounds
- Relaxing Sounds with Water
- Gentle River
- Reiki Zen Meditation
Remember to smile :)
THIS IS IMPORTANT
eeeee rebloging for future reference. need to try guided meditations.
Waking up in the desert suits me just fine.
Volume 1 : ABS !
Lower abs :
- 10 minute intense lower ab workout
- Best lower ab workout
- Blogilates lower abs
- The lower abs workout
- Ab blaster : lower abs
- Lauren Hefez lower abs workout
- 7 minute lower abs
- POP pilates : Lower belly pooch attack
- Core strength exercise for lower abs
- 5 Minute killer lower abs
- 5x5x5 Pulse workout for abs and obliques
- Fitness blender abs and obliques
- 25 mns abs and obliques
- Adios love handles bye bye muffin top
- HIIT workout for abs and obliques
- Quick abs and obliques workout
- Express 5 minute Abs workout
- 100 reps abs and obliques
- 32 minute abs and obliques
- Uh-Oh! Obliques ultimate pilates workout
- Ab Blaster : Obliques
- Oblique Burnout
- Sexy obliques
- At home abdominal and obliques
Full abs :
- Intense full ab workout
- Total abs workout
- Bye bye muffin top
- POP pilates intense ab workout
- Standing abs
- Pilates series abs attack
- Stability ball abs workout
- POP pilates Slim waist
- POP HIIT Flat belly
- POP Pilates Muffintop massacre
- POP PIlates Abs on fire
- POP Pilates Cinch that waist
- POP Pilates Hard Core workout
- POP Pilates Hot abs
- POP Pilates Flatter my abs
- 6 minute abs of steel ab workout
- Awesome Ab exercises
- 8 minute abs workout
- VS Abs workout
For beginners :
- Total beginner abs workout
- Easy abs workout
- 8mns Six-pack
- 10 mns Abs workout
- POP Pilates : Ab time !
- Fabulous flat abs
- Ab Workout
- 20 mns Beginner abs workout
- Standing abs exercises
- Abs workout for Core strength
- 8 mns beginner ab workout
- Easy core exercises
- Hard abs for beginners
For crazy warriors :
Hi guys here is another Full Body Workout.
You will only need 27 minutes to do it.
Repeat all exercises (1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9) X2
Then Stretch with 10
Below are a couple of tips for each exercise:
Focus on breathing deeply and moving your entire body. Try not to squat too deep in the first minute. Keep you abs contracted and your chest open.
Rotate from the waist. The elbow doesn’t have to touch the knee, just focus on the rotation.
3- Heel Lifts:
The movement is done from a squat position, so it’s important that you try to maintain it during the heel lifts. Search for a position that allows you to execute the movement with safety but remember to challenge yourself.
Option: Keep the hands on the waist
4- Knee To Elbow / Leg Lift:
From Downward Dog bring your knee towards your elbow and curl your back, looking to your belly.
When extending the leg up push the floor with your hands. Keep your abs engaged all the time.
5- Front Kick / Lunge:
Engage you abs for balance. Kick low.
Option: When doing the lunge the hand doesn’t touch the floor
6- Squat / Lunge:
The weight of your body will be on your heels. Keep your abs strong and chest open.
Option: Don’t squat too low. When doing the lunge the hand doesn’t touch the floor.
7- Open Leg Rocker:
This one is a challenge! This movement is all about control. Focus on your abs. Curl your back and look to your belly when rolling back and when sitting open your chest and look forward.
Option: Keep you legs bent to a 90 degree angle
Engaged your butt and abs. Look forward. Keep your chest off the floor.
9- Tricep / Cobra:
This movement is like a dive. When doing the tricep keep your chest next to the floor. For cobra contract your butt and abs and it’s important you keep your legs and feet on the floor. Keep your shoulders relaxed and away from your ears.
10- Half Circle Pose:
This beautiful stretch opens and stretches the whole side of the body from foot to fingers. Half circle also opens the chest and the hips and stimulates the respiratory and nervous systems.
Be gentile when putting the supporting hand on the floor, if you can ‘t reach the floor whit your palm put only your fingertips.
Try to keep your chest open.
Hope you enjoy it! I’m here if you need any extra tip.
Stay Fit, Stay Well!
Quinoa Bowl with Crispy Baked Kale, Cauliflower and Carrots / Recipe
Badly injured rhino whose horn was taken after it was darted by poachers.
This is really important. Don’t dismiss the ivory trade issues. Elephants and rhinos are suffering.
GOD DAMN POACHERS. FUCK.
This makes my blood boil
that mans face 😢😢😢😢😢
Healthy Microwave Pancake Bowl with kiwi, low-fat greek yogurt, blueberries, almonds, coconut and dark chocolate melted.
- 1 Banana
- 1 egg
- mash banana in a bowl
- add in oats and stir in the egg
- microwave in a bowl for 2-3 mins
Also tried cooking these in a pan but didn’t taste as good!